Jamal Musiala

Not sure how both Musiala and Phil would fit into the same midfield without one of them unhappy on the bench or on the wing.

It’s not a like for like replacement for KDB or Gundo who are more well rounded midfield players.

City for some reasons is scared of signing players from top teams.
It's not about being scared but it's about being reasonable. Signing big players from big teams requires large sums of money. Big players also tend to have an ego and demand to play. Look at Real Madrid, they are only winning games on penalties, the balance of their team is so poor that without Bellingham they have no idea how to play football properly.

Not sure how both Musiala and Phil would fit into the same midfield without one of them unhappy on the bench or on the wing.

It’s not a like for like replacement for KDB or Gundo who are more well rounded midfield players.
This
I have same reservations, both stylisticly similar

I agree, i think with the young players we already have and with Echeverri also coming in soon, Wirtz would be the better fit. He seems like the most natural replacement for Kev at least.

He may be more attainable now too after BM said they want to make Musiala "the face of Bayern"

I agree, i think with the young players we already have and with Echeverri also coming in soon, Wirtz would be the better fit. He seems like the most natural replacement for Kev at least.

He may be more attainable now too after BM said they want to make Musiala "the face of Bayern"
Said that about a few players recently
I personally think Wirtz will go Madrid

It's not about being scared but it's about being reasonable. Signing big players from big teams requires large sums of money. Big players also tend to have an ego and demand to play. Look at Real Madrid, they are only winning games on penalties, the balance of their team is so poor that without Bellingham they have no idea how to play football properly.
One negative words from Uli Hoeness about City and we are out of the race. When did we sign a top name from a top team? Never ever happen under this hierarchy. City doesn’t like to be on the covers of magazines in terms of transfers. We didn’t do anything big apart from Haaland and maybe Gvardiol and I do not believe we will do in the close future. I think Musiala will extend with Bayern. Our targets were Paqueta, Eze, we are not targeting the biggest names for many reasons. Musiala has absolutely no connection to this club, just like Bellingham. Haaland was a different case.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.