James Gandolfini - RIP

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I've heard so many people rate the sopranos over the years but honestly don't think I've ever watched a full episode.

Might give it a go.
It's easy to see why many would fail to like it, but like i've been told is the case with Mad Men, you have to give it time to get to know the characters. Watch the first series, and no matter how much you find yourself fidgeting or not enjoying it, just stick with it and then move onto series 2. I guarantee that by the middle of that second one you will be hooked. I was the same as you but when I got to that second series I was watching 3 episodes a night with match sticks in my eyes as I just wanted more or it! The third series is the best.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I've heard so many people rate the sopranos over the years but honestly don't think I've ever watched a full episode.

Might give it a go.

I was like that. But started watching it when the box sets were on Sky On Demand. One of the best TV dramas ever, watched six series in about two weeks.

simonk said:
very occasionally I will hear of the death of someone, celebrity or not, that is a slap to the face.
This was one of those moments.
Gutted to hear that he sleeps with the fishes as Ive watched him on screen for so long I feel like I know him.
Loved that show, and now its over for good and Im gutted about that too

My sentiments exactly, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.