James h Reeve

I know you fixed the takeover years ago James when you were in the mysterious East.

I remember the thing on GMR that got you sacked and it's a total travesty.
Pretty tragic radio has no room for anyone of your talents.

Had a long chat with JH at a test match at Leeds a few years ago, when rain had stopped play. Always had a high regard for him as a radio presenter, its a crying shame that total arseholes like, names already mentioned on here, like Irani, Livesey, Daren Gough, can get work and James H is unable to entertain us. But the way the suits at the beeb have treated him, he is best out of it.

I still have his "Nocturnal Emissions" tape - the story about the old bloke caught up in the middle of a real live shoot out thinking it was just a scene from "The Bill" is brilliant.

I used to love listened to Mike Sweeney pitting his 'wits' against James H. Reeve. Sweeney used to learn a new 'big word' and try to slot it into a conversation. James H would rip him to shreds every day.
I would love to hear that he was back in business.I could stop listening to Talk-Bollocks then.

How can Sky use a useless illiterate cnut like dwight yorke as part of the City coverage in the Champions League when there are erudite Blues around like James H Reeve? Fucking utterly astonishing

BringBackSwales said:
How can Sky use a useless illiterate cnut like dwight yorke as part of the City coverage in the Champions League when there are erudite Blues around like James H Reeve? Fucking utterly astonishing
Seconded! Maybe, unlike with Shite Yorke, they couldn't rely on James H to be impartial!!!!

BlueMoonraker said:
BringBackSwales said:
Seconded! Maybe, unlike with Shite Yorke, they couldn't rely on James H to be impartial!!!!

you think shite (thanks for giving him his proper name) yorke is impartial about City and the scum?

James, I used to listen to your late night shows as a teenager in the 80s and your footy shows with Tommy Doc.

I think that, to people of a certain age, you're part of the very fabric of the real Manchester, the Mcr that had character, the dry wit, the cynicism, the fucking Arndale, the orange buses, not the homogenised boring over populated city centre that rent a quote non entities (few of whom are from Mcr) tell us makes Manchester better than ever.

Characters like you contribute massively to a communal appreciation of what it means to be a real Mancunian and you're sadly missed from our airwaves.

Good luck to you sir and enjoy yourself tomorrow.

Santiago Street . said:
James, I used to listen to your late night shows as a teenager in the 80s and your footy shows with Tommy Doc.

I think that, to people of a certain age, you're part of the very fabric of the real Manchester, the Mcr that had character, the dry wit, the cynicism, the fucking Arndale, the orange buses, not the homogenised boring over populated city centre that rent a quote non entities (few of whom are from Mcr) tell us makes Manchester better than ever.

Characters like you contribute massively to a communal appreciation of what it means to be a real Mancunian and you're sadly missed from our airwaves.

Good luck to you sir and enjoy yourself tomorrow.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.