James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate because I'm genuinely curious.

Maddison has had multiple good games vs City with far less quality around him than Kovacic ever has. Just this season in our home game vs Leicester, Maddison was far and away Leicester's best player and made a pass to Ihenacho that KDB would be proud of.
Maddison is talented but he's also lazy and pretty inconsistent with the ball. He needs a free role, either behind the striker or out wide with a traditional full back behind him. Not suited for us.

There's a reason Newcastle have moved on, when this time last year he looked nailed on to end up there.

He'll end up at Spurs.

Maddison is talented but he's also lazy and pretty inconsistent with the ball. He needs a free role, either behind the striker or out wide with a traditional full back behind him. Not suited for us.

There's a reason Newcastle have moved on, when this time last year he looked nailed on to end up there.

He'll end up at Spurs.
Could be another Dele Alli in disguise. Probably another player believing in his own hype and could end up that way if he doesn't pull his weight at the new club he joins.

Maddison is a talented player and it will be a shame if he doesn't reach his full potential.

No doubt a talented player but seems like he has the wrong attitude.

Spurs must struggle to get players in knowing if they ever want to join another team it will be impossible if still under contract.

Spurs must struggle to get players in knowing if they ever want to join another team it will be impossible if still under contract.
Does he? In some Leicester games I saw last season, he was one of the few putting In some good effort.

Also in the last 2 seasons, only one midfielder in the league has more combined goals and assists than Maddison and that's De Bruyne. Maddison was playing for a shite team, so his supposed bad attitude hasn't been showing on the pitch.

Spurs have made a very good signing there o think. He's a very good player. But Spurs are Spurs so it might count for nothing.

Very good price for him. At least Spurs won’t be as boring under their new manager as they’ve been for the last few years.

I don't get where this bad attitude viewpoint has come from?

I think at 40M Spurs have arguably got one of the deals of the window.

If we are willing to spend the same amount on an unproven young spanish lad, I know who i'd of rather gone for.

He'd of been a good fit for us in the 8 role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.