James McAtee

If Loan’s a great deal tho with a slight danger of them not getting minutes, particularly delap, if permanent I would probably take 15 mil with a buy back for delap considering the injuries, not sure about selling mcatee but without a new deal it’s probably on the cards

If Loan’s a great deal tho with a slight danger of them not getting minutes, particularly delap, if permanent I would probably take 15 mil with a buy back for delap considering the injuries, not sure about selling mcatee but without a new deal it’s probably on the cards
Yeah, Delap is a weird link, they have 3 strikers already inc one on loan. (so they only have 1 loan spot open)

I don’t think delap would get in over adams tbh, I think they’d be after cover with him. Delap only really makes sense to them as a permanent move

I don’t think delap would get in over adams tbh, I think they’d be after cover with him. Delap only really makes sense to them as a permanent move
and we just tied him down to 2025. Makes no sense for him to move this Jan, maybe the mean in the summer if they cant keep Broja.

Seen someone on Twitter suggest Chelsea could be interested in recalling Broja with the Lukaku stuff and in that situation maybe Southampton want Delap but idk

Loan or sell with a long buy back attached. People may dislike it but the Chelsea model has proven far more fruitful than ours.

The only benefit of it is just keep the player happy for playing time, getting their skill developed and matured ? doubtfull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.