James McAtee

I think waiting till after the swindon game makes sense before any decision is made, could get minutes there.

I’m not sure if McAtee is committed to City, I thought I read somewhere his family would have preferred him to go to the other lot but the City Academy was better. There was a transfer rumour that Untied or the Dippers were interested a while back

I’m not sure if McAtee is committed to City, I thought I read somewhere his family would have preferred him to go to the other lot but the City Academy was better. There was a transfer rumour that Untied or the Dippers were interested a while back
I think he was at United with his brother and left when he got cut. Family are mostly reds so the noise will always be there. Pretty sure hes confirmed as a city fan himself.

I think he was at United with his brother and left when he got cut. Family are mostly reds so the noise will always be there. Pretty sure hes confirmed as a city fan himself.

He definitely used to be at the United academy as a kid with his older brother, and they both left at a similar time - James coming to City.

No idea on his allegiances, although I’m pretty sure his brother is a red.

I don’t think a loan to Southampton would be a good idea. I don’t think either of them would play enough and I think it would persuade them to want permanent moves.

Swansea would be better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.