James McAtee

Why has McAtee got this "trainer" posting stuff about him and telling Pep what to do?
Is he someone who coached McAtee at a junior level or is he still involved with him?
This type of pushiness is more likely to result in him being likely to play - needs to let his football do the talking.

Why has McAtee got this "trainer" posting stuff about him and telling Pep what to do?
Is he someone who coached McAtee at a junior level or is he still involved with him?
This type of pushiness is more likely to result in him being likely to play - needs to let his football do the talking.
Is it usual to have a private trainer outside the club?

It’s just someone McAtee has hired for private coaching to work on his finishing, and he’s posted on Twitter that he hopes McAtee plays on Friday. Really not something worth getting worked up about.

It’s just someone McAtee has hired for private coaching to work on his finishing, and he’s posted on Twitter that he hopes McAtee plays on Friday. Really not something worth getting worked up about.
I’m not worked up about it, I just think it’s inappropriate.

I know you didn’t reply to me, but I might have started that convo.

You think it’s inappropriate for a guy who privately coaches McAtee to post on Twitter that he hopes McAtee plays on Friday?
Yeah a little bit, a tad unprofessional.

Just my opinion of course, didn’t say everyone had to agree with me.

I’m not sure if McAtee is committed to City, I thought I read somewhere his family would have preferred him to go to the other lot but the City Academy was better. There was a transfer rumour that Untied or the Dippers were interested a while back
There’s more to that story, McAtee himself always wanted to be at city and that’s why after his brother was released from united he was very quick to jump to us.

Some of you lot on here talk so much nonsense. He’s a trainer who McAtee hires for extra coaching sessions outside of City, he is also a City fan like the rest of us. He’s posting these clips because it’s his own ‘business’ as such and he’s promoting it. And he’s “telling pep what to do” as you put it because he’s a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.