James McAtee

On the bench or start at the weekend.

I don't expect he will start, two weeks break will affect match fitness. So it will be full of experienced first team player again and more likely Palmer will be prioritised to be given to start in current youth player pecking order if Pep giving youth player chances.

I don't expect he will start, two weeks break will affect match fitness. So it will be full of experienced first team player again and more likely Palmer will be prioritised to be given to start in current youth player pecking order if Pep giving youth player chances.
Palmer injured, so McAtee will be topping the list for the token youth player if pep is willing to give out one.

Is he still injured?, Covid related or something else?
Just a knock or something, was injured before the break and wasn’t pictured yesterday so presumption is he’s still out

Felix Nmecha played in the cup against Birmingham last season when he only had a few months left on his contract, so I doubt Pep would be petty enough to drop McAtee when he’s still got 18 months left
Wilson Esbrand is out of contract in 4 months, he's been on the bench all over xmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.