James McAtee

Outstanding news, I was worried about this guy and having his head turned, but he made the sensible choice.

Looking forward to seeing him progress and with a lot of hard work, becoming a first team player.

Last edited:
I’m sure Paul Stewart was a blue growing up. Went to school in Northern Moor.

Hinchcliffe went to William Hulme and was from Sale and I believe he was neither red nor blue and had no real affiliation to either but then became blue through playing with Blue Star and the city youth teams.
Met Paul Stewart's City supporting brother in the Valley Lodge and he told me he was United as a kid but loved it at City

Fantastic news. Hopefully we will see him play a lot in the near future meaning he will live up to his talents. It’s up to the lad now.

tf700516.jpg

Brilliant news - I have high hopes for this lad (and Palmer, Lavia etc.)

Some involvement against Fulham would be great.

Best signing of the January transfer window , he has masses of potential and Pep is the manager to nurture his talent for the next couple of years , along with Palmer and Foden we could save ourselves up to £300m in the transfer market if they all continue to progress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.