James McAtee

James is blessed with rare natural ability that very few players have got. It's great to watch the brilliant things he can do on a football pitch...but here's the most important bit. The top players in the world all have great ability but, to achieve maximum success, they have dedicated themselves totally to the sport. This is what James must do in the years to come and, if he does, then the sky is the limit for this young man.

We're producing the types of player you historically had to go to Holland/Spain/Brazil for, in our very own back yard. The future (City and England)is very bright.

Peterborough and maybe the second leg be Lisbon if we get a couple of goals ahead and the aggregate lead gets silly. Outside of that maybe if there’s a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season he might get some minutes

Peterborough and maybe the second leg be Lisbon if we get a couple of goals ahead and the aggregate lead gets silly. Outside of that maybe if there’s a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season he might get some minutes

I know Pep won’t do this, but he should be starting against Lisbon. They haven’t got a chance of going through. Pep likes his players to stay in form, so he’ll put a strong team out.

I know Pep won’t do this, but he should be starting against Lisbon. They haven’t got a chance of going through. Pep likes his players to stay in form, so he’ll put a strong team out.
With respect to Peterbro' the game tomorrow should really be used as a tune up for the weekend and the Sporting game just a fitness exercise before we get going again for the run-in.

I'd hope and expect him to be on the bench for both cup games and get minutes in them both too with a full 45 mins in the CL game.

Didn't get a chance to watch the 2nd half. How was McAtee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.