James McAtee

Finished 3-3 with 99 minutes on the clock. I'm not watching but the equaliser was from the 4th corner on the trot, was it Doyle who got the assist?

Finished 3-3 with 99 minutes on the clock. I'm not watching but the equaliser was from the 4th corner on the trot, was it Doyle who got the assist?
Doyle took the corner, the keeper punched it out to the edge of the area and Norwood scored.

That was Michael Dawson’s take on it, so probably bullshit.

The Sheffield game you won’t see more of a Homer referee than the one today gave Sheffield everything and I mean everything

Played almost 80 minutes today and was pretty poor again. He’s not helped by the awful football Sheffield Utd play, but he doesn’t look physically up to it to be perfectly honest.

Played almost 80 minutes today and was pretty poor again. He’s not helped by the awful football Sheffield Utd play, but he doesn’t look physically up to it to be perfectly honest.
That's the main criticism I heard from Sheffield fans.

As much as we on here like to complain that Sheffields style of play doesn't suit him, the fact is he is unable to impose himself at championship level, which is worrying.

Still very early, so let's see if he can handle the physicality.

That's the main criticism I heard from Sheffield fans.

As much as we on here like to complain that Sheffields style of play doesn't suit him, the fact is he is unable to impose himself at championship level, which is worrying.

Still very early, so let's see if he can handle the physicality.
From our point of view that's (at least part of) the reason he's there? He's not getting any stronger playing U21 football.

Not going to be worry wart whether he have successful loan or not, his success is depends on whether he can learn from a setbacks and failures from his loan experience.

I rather see him fail much more often and became a stronger player later on because he already experience and learning from his failures.

I'm not talking just him but any other loanee academy player, their success is in their own hands and nobody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.