James McAtee

He came off injured today according to live text on the BBC, looks like he started after people moaning jumping the gun on his lack of starts but he had no divine right to start you don't change a winning team... they lost in midweek and so James got his chance to shine made an assist won a few freekicks and hopefully played well in general before the injury.

Lets hope this injury is not too serious and just a precaution.

He came off injured today according to live text on the BBC, looks like he started after people moaning jumping the gun on his lack of starts but he had no divine right to start you don't change a winning team... they lost in midweek and so James got his chance to shine made an assist won a few freekicks and hopefully played well in general before the injury.

Lets hope this injury is not too serious and just a precaution.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...effield-united-championship-highlights/more/8

Assist at 0:50.

Good run into the box at 1:15 which resulted in Ndiaye hitting the post.

Doyle (I think) has a good shot saved on 0:32

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...effield-united-championship-highlights/more/8

Assist at 0:50.

Good run into the box at 1:15 which resulted in Ndiaye hitting the post.

Doyle (I think) has a good shot saved on 0:32

I saw the assist this morning very nice cross just hope to hear some good news by tomorrow, it'll be shit if he's injured just as he's possibly starting to impress for them.

really unlucky not to have had another assist there too after seeing highlights stopped only by the post.

great save to deny Doyle by Stoke's keeper save of the season contender surely, would've been a definite contender for goal of the season too great to see Tommy full of confidence.

------------------------------------------------------------

still no news on the McAtee injury yet from what I can tell not that I expected any just yet... but seen their fans seem to be angry/frustrated at the clubs number of injuries though blaming medical staff or certainly raising questions of their ability, every single comment on this twitter link below questions what's going on one says they've got 12+ injuries another says no coincidence with those kind of numbers etc.

you'd have to agree with their comments really unless it's extremely bad luck they really do need to sort it out.

It looked like cramp to me, which is understandable as he’s only played about an hour of football in the last 6 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.