James McAtee

Got an assist apparently.

It was the pre-assist.....But,without his 2nd half cameo last night,the Blades would not have got the points.

He looks to be getting to grips with the physicality and the strength needed to handle that league,he also looks fitter.Still their football isnt best suited to his game,but he definitely seems more comfortable than previous.

The challenge was very poor,thankfully it appeared a dead leg only.

Just read a Sheff United fan saying ‘he is good on the ball but the problem is he can’t tackle’

Has come into the league with a reputation ( and probably on good money) and young and old players alike have his card marked and make a name for themselves. The fact that this particular twat left it till the last minute says a lot.
Probably the only piece of advice I got from my old man was about 40 years ago when he told me don't drop your team in the shit - leave until the last couple of minutes - that's how outdated this is.

I wouldn't leave him there much longer. He won't have to experience this shit where he is going (hopefully) but it could end his career. Sounds drastic, but I had to put up with it because I wasn't very good, it was where I played football and I loved it - but he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.