James McAtee

Great to see him back after that abysmal challenge/assault a couple of games back.

Id be tempted to pull him if possible,and get him a proper loan in the second half of the season.

I'm just curious why he still needs to do these private sessions?

Isn't practicing with Sheffield enough practice? If it isn't thats quite worrrying.

Also, these seems to always be shooting drills, this is the last thing he needs to work on.
Fresh one just hit twitter ...

I’ve nothing against these unopposed 1on1 sessions with no keeper neither haha but in my view it’s nothing more than to just freshen up.

On the clip above the passes before the strike are just pointless haha, but it’s just a way to sharpen up and keep ticking over I suppose. Although more likely it’s for the coach to gain a few likes on social media

I’ve nothing against these unopposed 1on1 sessions with no keeper neither haha but in my view it’s nothing more than to just freshen up.

On the clip above the passes before the strike are just pointless haha, but it’s just a way to sharpen up and keep ticking over I suppose. Although more likely it’s for the coach to gain a few likes on social media
I think it is positive that he is working hard to improve his game. Fake Ronaldo helped build himself into the player he became through hard graft on the training pitch despite his early reputation as a show pony.
Arguably he should be focusing on other areas of his game and probably is - that stuff does not look so good on Twitter though.
Hoping for more progress from him in the second half of the season.

A few years ago I watched one from City and it was KDB playing the ball round the statics and then lashing the ball into a net from 20 yards
three weeks or so later at Chelsea, KDB plays the ball to Jesus, who lays it off first time, KDB takes a touch and then thumps the ball home for a stunning goal

It’s all about repetition until it becomes natural procedure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.