James McAtee

His 7th Championship goal this season, which considering that he rarely plays the full 90 minutes, is mightily impressive.

I just wonder how he would have fared if playing for Burnley, as Sheffield United quite often bypass his position with the long diagonal ball to Ndiaye

Strangely, McAtee reminds me of Foden in an England shirt, quite often playing a sublime pass-of-the-match before not touching the ball for the next 20 minutes.

Last edited:
His 7th Championship goal this season, which considering that he rarely plays the full 90 minutes, is mightily impressive.

I just wonder how he would have fared if playing for Burnley, as Sheffield United quite often bypass his position with the long diagonal ball to Ndiaye

Strangely, McAtee reminds me of Foden in an England shirt, quite often playing a sublime pass-of-the-match before not touching the ball for the next 20 minutes.
Taken off on 75 mins.

It's quite bizarre that he has only once completed 90 mins....is it a fitness thing or just unlucky and seen as an easy option to replace and shore up defence?

3-1 to the Blades anyway,which is great news as they may wish to keep both him and Tommy if promoted.

Taken off on 75 mins.

It's quite bizarre that he has only once completed 90 mins....is it a fitness thing or just unlucky and seen as an easy option to replace and shore up defence?

3-1 to the Blades anyway,which is great news as they may wish to keep both him and Tommy if promoted.
Has to be game management, they are very close, squeaky bum time, they just need to get over the line at all cost.

Just scored another great goal for Sheffield Utd, live on Sky Sports if anyone is interested
Another match for Sheffield United being screened this coming Tuesday 18th April on Sky. Would expect Doyle and Mcatee to play since they won’t be involved at the weekend in the FA Cup. Another foot closer to the PL if SU take their chance.

This lad has got everything Peps likes.
He doesn't think he has made it already swanning around giving it the big i am. (like some rag youth does)

The most important thing is he is level headed and has no ego. He is sensible/eager and willing to learn more. He also has a perfect work ethic.

It would be great to see what Pep can do with him now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.