James McAtee

If you watch the aftermath of their second goal it’s actually McAtee who runs to the halfway line to confront their bellend number 5

palmer is the one I think that will make it. Has everything. Isn’t always as flashy

can I ask why you don’t think he’ll make it? Brilliant at youth level and barely played at senior. For me Mcatee could make it, but gets more plaudits because of the way he plays - similar to silva
Palmer's class. Not sure he's got a change of gear in him though......but then again being one-paced hasn't affected Mahrez unduly

How’s McAtee rated compared to previous top prospects? Back to back hattricks from CM, including one against the Rags is pretty special.

How’s McAtee rated compared to previous top prospects? Back to back hattricks from CM, including one against the Rags is pretty special.

Very highly, if he's not a regular member of our squad in a couple of years I'll be disappointed. I rate him higher than Palmer 2bh but that's just my view.

I don't know who will be the better player in the future (between Palmer and McAtee), but it's so nice to have this "problem".

2 absolutely gifted attacking midfielders, hopefully atleast one of them stays long term.

Considering our current midfield is 2 30 year olds (KdB and Gundog) and a 27 year old (Bernie) who probably won't be here long term, I can definitely see them BOTH staying long term.

I also think they can compliment each other well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.