James McAtee

Contracts and development depends on all interested parties. The lad is prized and hopefully City have a pathway for him.
It's not rocket science to see we have: foden, doku, grealish, alvarez, Bobb, all in the mix for maybe 2 or 3 spots behind Haaland. It's not going to be easy to come in and get much game time.

It's not rocket science to see we have: foden, doku, grealish, alvarez, Bobb, all in the mix for maybe 2 or 3 spots behind Haaland. It's not going to be easy to come in and get much game time.
Extra CL games, the problem of little rest and preseason times etc, may mean opportunity if a player is good enough.

He's 21 now. I'd imagine he'd be wanting a definite spot starting if not all games then most of them, with another club if necessary. Maybe even in the Championship. There's no question that he's good enough to make the grade as a pro in either Championship or Premier. I'll be sorry to see him go if that is what is to happen.

I would love it if we gave him a proper chance. He has all the ability to make it at the top level.

I accept it, but It’s getting slightly disappointing seeing most of our youth players leaving. I think players like Mcatee could be good enough

He's having a decent game today been watching but will probs miss the end of it or most the 2nd half, my brother just sent me this link off twitter while looking for anything praising McAtee...

Just delivered a great ball into the box too that should've definitely been met by McBurnie, if they get James McAtee on the ball more they can take the 3 points but he needs to be get the ball more often.

I've mentioned it before but I was always higher on other players(Palmer, Bobb, etc), but the more I see McAtee play, the more I like him. He's arguably Sheffield United's best player at 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.