James McAtee

I may be reading into this too much but this is the type of thing Pep is subtly good at. He’s listed a few academy players but seemingly missed out McAtee despite his reputation. I’m sure he did a few things like this with Sancho too.

he said his name-“The important thing is time. Not just him, Liam Delap, James McAtee, Sam Edozie, Romeo Lavia, Josh.

If you listen to the post match interview he actually says Mbete, not McAtee. It will be interesting to see if he makes the bench against West Ham.

I may be reading into this too much but this is the type of thing Pep is subtly good at. He’s listed a few academy players but seemingly missed out McAtee despite his reputation. I’m sure he did a few things like this with Sancho too.

If that’s true, Pep doesn’t say things without a reason.

If you listen to the post match interview he actually says Mbete, not McAtee. It will be interesting to see if he makes the bench against West Ham.
This is correct.

Although listening to him try and think of Lavia's name I'm not surprised he missed someone out.

Hopefully it wasn't intentional or linked to anything more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.