James McAtee

To be fair when is he realistically going to get a chance?

he’s not going to play this season and I doubt other then cup games he will next. I’m not saying he should be playing every week or starting, but he’s good enough too and it’s not really a shock if he wants to get first team football somewhere.

id reluctantly sell him with a buy back clause
is he going to play for united or liverpol first team

Sun sport exclusive, so nothing clear at all. He might he might not.
I don’t think Brighton would have bid for him in the summer unless the rest of the PL (and probably certain German clubs) are fully aware of his intentions. There’s a scrap on for him and Brighton tried their luck at being the first mover.

It’s following a similar pattern to other players who have left, isn’t it? As soon as this type of story comes out it’s obvious what’s going to happen.

My bet is Utd, their only happiness these days is seemingly getting one over on us and this would be one of those moments.

Shame because he obviously has talent, wonder if he wants playing time now (Sancho) rather than the other pathway (Foden).

It’s following a similar pattern to other players who have left, isn’t it? As soon as this type of story comes out it’s obvious what’s going to happen.

My bet is Utd, their only happiness these days is seemingly getting one over on us and this would be one of those moments.

Shame because he obviously has talent, wonder if he wants playing time now (Sancho) rather than the other pathway (Foden).
why would he get in uniteds first team

why would he get in uniteds first team

No idea if he would but that doesn’t stop them getting him with promises. Rumour (Twitter so pinch of salt) has it he’s a fan as well so maybe not a hard sell.

No idea if he would but that doesn’t stop them getting him with promises. Rumour (Twitter so pinch of salt) has it he’s a fan as well so maybe not a hard sell.
if he wants to go to that mess of club then good luck to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.