James McAtee

There are 4 young players that I have seen whilst still youth players that have the first requirement to be a top player. The 4 players are Paul Lake, Michael Johnson, Phil Foden + James McAtee

They all have great balance and the ability to create space when there is limited available. To make it to the very top requires graft, dedication and also luck.

There is always something special about talented left footed players in particular . City are truly fortunate thanks to Sheik Mansour that we are building and replenishing outstanding talent on a yearly basis.

There are 4 young players that I have seen whilst still youth players that have the first requirement to be a top player. The 4 players are Paul Lake, Michael Johnson, Phil Foden + James McAtee

They all have great balance and the ability to create space when there is limited available. To make it to the very top requires graft, dedication and also luck.

There is always something special about talented left footed players in particular . City are truly fortunate thanks to Sheik Mansour that we are building and replenishing outstanding talent on a yearly basis.
I'd like to request the addition of Shaun Wright-Phillips and Jadon Sancho to that list.

I'd like to request the addition of Shaun Wright-Phillips and Jadon Sancho to that list.
I suppose the difference between the 4 mentioned and SWP and Sancho is that they are City players from the start.
SWP was 17 or 18 when he came from Forest and Sancho came from Watford, although he was very young (15)

Reactions: kun
I suppose the difference between the 4 mentioned and SWP and Sancho is that they are City players from the start.
SWP was 17 or 18 when he came from Forest and Sancho came from Watford, although he was very young (15)
Michael Johnson joined from Everton when he was 16

Never knew that.
Always thought he was at City from when he was a kid.
Probably because he is local lad, from Urmston. But he played for Leeds/Crewe/Liverpool/Everton before City.
He may even have played in an academy abroad, I wanna say PSV?

A midfield and front 6 of these players doesn’t look so out of place in a few years:

Foden————Delap—————Palmer
————McAtee————Doyle
————————Hodge

Don’t know how many of those 5 can make it here, but I imagine a few could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.