James Milner (Merged)

Re: City close in on Milner

damned good player. damned talented and insanely hard working. completely versatile. pass run dribble for fun. left, right, centre, behind the striker, no probs. I said it before, I'll say it again, talented, damned good at making things happen, and stupidly hard working. betcha any money capello gave mancini a glowing reference. cap will want him playing champs league.

bizzbo said:
damned good player. damned talented and insanely hard working. completely versatile. pass run dribble for fun. left, right, centre, behind the striker, no probs. I said it before, I'll say it again, talented, damned good at making things happen, and stupidly hard working. betcha any money capello gave mancini a glowing reference. cap will want him playing champs league.
Could you say that one more time? :)

But seriously your right a top top player

milner's done really well at villa this year - and for England - I'd be happy to see him at City - may be for slightly less than £24m - buy hey Mr Lescott came for a similarly stupid amount...

Re: James Milner on his way before WC

Robinho's_thumb said:
Manchester City close in on Aston Villa's James Milner

• City move ahead of United in battle to sign midfielder
• Champions League football and £24m fee may seal deal

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/19/james-milner-manchester-city-bid

The Guardian are reliable aren't they? Interesting if true. But right now CL football is looking out of reach.

Can you cut and paste the story please mate. I cant open their website for shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.