James Milner to West Ham

I could see us selling him but better teams than West Ham would be interested I would think. Unless they are offering silly money.

zeven said:
kp789 said:
alky313 said:
Could this have something to do with the Isco saga?
Different players, Im hoping we start to realise that Milner is a Centre mid.

I doubt that West Ham have the finances for Milner, especially after signing Carroll.
Milner will never be a center mid in our team.
Why not? He is certainly versatile, but as a centre mid he is phenomenal. Not as good as Yaya and potentially Fernandinho. But who else in our team is better in his position?

Super David Silva 21 said:
Yes i heard this the other day and think i mentioned it.

doesn't feature in Manuels plans allegedly. Absolutely gutted if we let him go.

Well Manuel and Txiki better have a plan for some English guys or they will be playing let me in the league please

Not heard this in any form of media, am pretty sure west ham would want him but could not see them matching his wages, reckon jimmy is happy enough and will get enough game time...

kp789 said:
zeven said:
kp789 said:
Different players, Im hoping we start to realise that Milner is a Centre mid.

I doubt that West Ham have the finances for Milner, especially after signing Carroll.
Milner will never be a center mid in our team.
Why not? He is certainly versatile, but as a centre mid he is phenomenal. Not as good as Yaya and potentially Fernandinho. But who else in our team is better in his position?
Barry and Silva, and im afraid even rodwell will be infront of him.

He has done such a good job out wide, his chances to play in the center has vanshied.

Not a chance, We need to be signing players with Milner's work rate and ability to grab the game, not selling them on.

unless it's for mid-20 millions and we're bringing in someone we haven't been linked with before, i would be stunned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.