James Milner

Play him in the centre or don't bother putting him in the team, waste of a shirt.

He is our midfield player we need who can carry the ball, someone who can attack and pick a pass.

IMO he should start every single game over Barry.

-------De Jong---Y.Toure

-------------Milner

Freestyler said:
Play him in the centre or don't bother putting him in the team, waste of a shirt.

He is our midfield player we need who can carry the ball, someone who can attack and pick a pass.

-------De Jong---Y.Toure

-------------Milner

This is it exactly, all three of Chelsea's midfielders could and did run with the ball, of ours only Toure did and as we know he can only do it a couple of times and then shambles around the rest of the match like an eighty year old. Barry has had a very good season but putting Milner in there would hopefully result in a more balanced midfield.

Freestyler said:

-------De Jong---Y.Toure

-------------Milner
Im his biggest fan ill follow him till he loves me gareth barry, and all that.
but he looks absolutely fooked. Get milner in who is generally more explosive than barry anyway, and can pick a pass as someone has mentioned.

James is a SEXY BEAST!

He should star ALWAYS OVER BARRY!

IF Balotelli had Milners brains and attitude...he would have raped Lionel Messis ass already.

I love Milner! Give him a starting place! Next season line-up:

----------------Joe Hart
Richards-Kompany-Boateng-Coentrao
----------------De Jong
-------James Milner---Yaya Toure
--Carlos Tevez--------------David Silva
---------------Edin Dzeko

Petemeister said:
Why can't he play where Toure does at the minute so we can give that fat bastard a rest?
Why cant he play where Toure does at the minute so we can put that fat bastard on a diet /

Freestyler said:

-------De Jong---Y.Toure

-------------Milner

Abso-fucking-lutely!!!

BlueCityfan said:
James is a SEXY BEAST!

He should star ALWAYS OVER BARRY!

IF Balotelli had Milners brains and attitude...he would have raped Lionel Messis ass already.

I love Milner! Give him a starting place! Next season line-up:

----------------Joe Hart
----------------De Jong

I was gonna big up Jimmy Milner but you've done it for me!

I think some Milner doubters realised we missed him when he was out with that hamstring injury, he would have done the world of good with all the games we had. And as people have mentioned, with him and Johnson out there has been a lack of a driving force going forward and a lack of energy throughout the midfield. Yaya is shattered we can all see it, he deserves a break and Milner deserves his chance to show what he can do in the centre of midfield. Glad he's fit again, I back him to play a key part in this last push to end the season on a high.

BlueCityfan said:
----------------Joe Hart
----------------De Jong

Beautiful! (If you swap Boateng for Lescott!!)
And if Tevez is instructed to pass the ball to Dzeko, or anyone else in a better position than him, this would work wonders.

Watching this line-up makes me go:

cornholio_e0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.