James Milner

He is by far the most versatile player in the team. And that kind of players are and always will be very useful to have in the team.

James Milner was a teenage prodigy. A solid player with a remarkable engine who never quite met his potential with clubs ... till now.

Under Pellegrini he finally plays with his head up with an eye for goal. I was never a fan under Mancini but the way he is playing, now I would have him as the first name on the England teamsheet and shape the side around him. Gerrard is the only other option but too old.

Never thought I would say it but Jimmy is capable and a better option than the touted "bring back retired Scholes" sychophant brigade. The quicker they realise Ferguson has gone the better for England.

James Milner is surprisingly good.

Baka Sliskovic said:
He is by far the most versatile player in the team. And that kind of players are and always will be very useful to have in the team.
I think it's very difficult to win the Premier League without them. We need two more in our squad IMO.

KippaxCitizen said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
I think it's very difficult to win the Premier League without them. We need two more in our squad IMO.

Of course. Those kind of players are the best ones. The only problem can be if they think they have to start all the games. And luckily it is not the case with him. So it is a win win for both. Too bad Barry was loaned. He is not so versatile but he shure was/is a quality.

According to Bob fookin Carolgees on talksport, he's not as good as Jordan Henderson!!!
Mind you he also stated that Suarez is the worlds best player. Silly scouse twat.

Lucky Toma said:
I've said many times before that I regard Milner as having a higher football IQ than anyone in the England set-up second only to Rooney.

A lot of times this football intelligence is confused with a teacher's pet dilligence because there is a fair bit of that too.

Put those two attributes together - an innate understanding of the intricacies of the game that is better than most and a willingness to follow through with a gaffer's instructions - and it makes him a perfect candidate for the right-back slot while Zaba recovers.

He won't let us down.

So if you add their real IQ and footballing IQ together, James wins by a country mile!

How many assists does he have this season, must be quite a few now ?

I prefer him on the left too, not so keen on him on the right, and not keen on him in the centre unless we are shutting up shop, whihc we no longer do, but I think he'll fill in fine at RB until we get Zab and/or Richards back.

Can somebody tell me the chant about Milner 19:10min <a class="postlink" href="http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/168448_leicester_city_manchester_city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/168448_le ... ster_city/</a> ?

Judge Roughneck said:
According to Bob fookin Carolgees on talksport, he's not as good as Jordan Henderson!!!
Mind you he also stated that Suarez is the worlds best player. Silly scouse twat.

Dippers demise can't come soon enough, if only to shut this fat twunt up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.