James Milner

milner appears to be great as an impact sub , he does struggle when he starts a game , maybe his pace when he comes on as sub exposes a team that is tiring , but he didnt put a foot right tonight , But i would never fault his effort or commitment , hes a good squad player , but he will never be a starter.

I think he's a great player but he's not a world beater and although he worked hard tonight he looked tired. He's also not a one touch footballer - he's a grafter. An extremely well paid grafter but a grafter.

oakiecokie said:
GaudinoMotors said:
oakiecokie said:
Did you witness that display tonight ?? Believe me I`ve seen Richard Edgehill get worse reviews from playing better than Jimmy M.
Yes was there to witness the whole debacle.
He tried - the worst displays are from those that don't want the ball and hide. He puts himself on the line unlike some. Just very little came off for him tonight.

Believe me I am not a Jimmy hater one iota,but how on earth he lasted the full game was something I will be unable to fathom out.Time and time again we saw it tonight from him.Beat a man and then pull it back onto your weaker left foot.Why ??
I aint gonna argue ref his attitude which is great,but he was the daft fucker who got Zab nearly cut in two,when trying to beat his man in midfield and once again lost the battle.

-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 pm --

markbmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
i can say without fear of contradiction that this was the worst display I have witnessed from any City player in a City shirt and I have no idea as to how Jimmy played for the full 94 minutes.
A truly shocking display but what pisses me off more than anything is,why the fuck does he continue to try and beat his same man again,after beating him the first time ???? Fuck off Jimmy trying to pull the fucking ball onto your weaker left foot which can end up anywhere from left to right via Stockport.
Clueless and not for the first time.

Behave.

Milner was shite tonight but did you ever see Gerry Creaney, Ged Brannan, Laurent Charvet!?

Christ even the day Dunnie got Mulllered by Henry inside 20 minutes.

Worst i've ever seen Milner play though.

Seen `em all and that includes Barry Silkman !!!

Frontzeck, Symons ? Come on.

Not sure what I have just witness with Milner tonight. The only way I can explain it is he is living a real life episode of Mr Ben. It is as if he went to get changed and came back as Stephen Hawkins. Because that display tonight made was that bad he need a fucking ring and ride to get home.

GaudinoMotors said:
oakiecokie said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Yes was there to witness the whole debacle.
He tried - the worst displays are from those that don't want the ball and hide. He puts himself on the line unlike some. Just very little came off for him tonight.

Believe me I am not a Jimmy hater one iota,but how on earth he lasted the full game was something I will be unable to fathom out.Time and time again we saw it tonight from him.Beat a man and then pull it back onto your weaker left foot.Why ??
I aint gonna argue ref his attitude which is great,but he was the daft fucker who got Zab nearly cut in two,when trying to beat his man in midfield and once again lost the battle.

markbmcfc said:
Behave.

Milner was shite tonight but did you ever see Gerry Creaney, Ged Brannan, Laurent Charvet!?

Christ even the day Dunnie got Mulllered by Henry inside 20 minutes.

Worst i've ever seen Milner play though.

Believe it or not I was actually a Kit fan.

hate to say it, but milner's performance today was as bad as i've seen from one of our players all year.

how many times did he give the ball away? granted, everyone looked pretty bad, but still.

oakiecokie said:
GaudinoMotors said:
oakiecokie said:

Believe it or not I was actually a Kit fan.
Goodnight

oakiecokie said:
i can say without fear of contradiction that this was the worst display I have witnessed from any City player in a City shirt and I have no idea as to how Jimmy played for the full 94 minutes.
A truly shocking display but what pisses me off more than anything is,why the fuck does he continue to try and beat his same man again,after beating him the first time ???? Fuck off Jimmy trying to pull the fucking ball onto your weaker left foot which can end up anywhere from left to right via Stockport.
Clueless and not for the first time.
I second that pal.I'm liviid with him.my 94 yr old granny could have done better pissed up.do one milner.that was a f@@cin disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.