James Milner

Cobwebcat said:
Brilliant v Liverpool. Awful tonight.

I don't get it.

My personal opinion is no Silva, The intelligence from David and James' desire to run into good positions was excellent on Sunday. Tonight, the one player capable of stepping up was Nasri and he was largely on the other side of the pitch. But I do not think Milner helped himself this evening as he was rather chaotic in his style with his head down rampaging style.

I can't see him starting again. Very bad tonite and that cross near the end just summed his game up today.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm --<br /><br />I can't see him starting again. Very bad tonite and that cross near the end just summed his game up today.

Absolutely awful performance. As bad as I've seen from any blue this season. Absolutely nothing came off or worked well.

The cross in the last seconds with his left peg was hugely disappointing. He'd done so well to get there only to have no end product.

Feel sorry for him. He was dire tonight but a part of me thinks he was trying too hard to impress, rather than simply playing, given that the manager doesn't rate him.

I've said for a long time that Milner does let you down after working so hard to get into great positions. His choice of pass is/was shocking. He wasn't alone tonight though. We didn't half look ordinary without yaya and Silva. And Negredo is doing a good impression of wellbeck at the moment.

Runs his bollocks off and is shite at passing thats about it, another not good enough end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.