James Milner

Excellent tonight, best he's played for a while. Not man of the match for me - Silva was out on his own - but the best of the rest

Excellent tonight if he played like that regularly he'd be on of our best players.

karen7 said:
Always said he is under appreciated

Yep. Second-rate and fit for shipping out with Garcia & co. if you listen to some.

He's got a phenomenal work-rate as his outstanding feature and as a result some people can't/won't see his qualities beyond that.

K-Bo said:
Excellent tonight if he played like that regularly he'd be on of our best players.

Personally think he's better in europe. The reason being he brings something different to the table. i.e. work rate.

In the PL there are loads of players busting a gut.

No it was Zabs for me - put his head in where is hurts and stopped the French garlic eating idiot on the wing!

Had a very good game and had a hand in all the goals, he put in a shift last night, but a lot of people don't see that side of his game normally, very good and if anyone deserved to be on the winning team it was him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.