James Milner

Bluekiwi said:
City Glory While Others Fade said:
de niro said:
should have had a hat trick.

Could have had a hat trick.......hope fully he can learn off Frank on finishing, can't fault him from getting into the right positions.
That was the biggest frustration, good opportunities came his way because of his intelligent positioning but for some reason he ballooned most over the crossbar, even Edin on an off day wouldn't have muffed that number of opportunities.

He's actually got a pretty decent hit on him, I reckon with a run in the team he might chip in a few more goals.

considering how well he has played recently, i thought he would have buried one of those 3 decent chances he had but ah well, he is still in top form at the mo.

Another good game.

I was surprised he didn't start, he's been one of our best players so far this season.

Played well,should have started.He normally tends to do well against top oppositions.Hate seeing him on the bench when he is putting in so much effort.

Best run of games for us since he signed. Whipping boy for toothless England but an absolute sensation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.