James Milner

Puppet Master Silva said:
Created loads of chances today, he'll sign a new contract soon I'm sure of it.

I thought he wasted plenty,however......he never gave up and was always there to try and create,whats more impressive is his willingness to defend as well,on more than one occasion he was box to box in his efforts.

Close call for my MOTM.

FantasyIreland said:

I thought he wasted plenty,however......he never gave up and was always there to try and create,whats more impressive is his willingness to defend as well,on more than one occasion he was box to box in his efforts.

Close call for my MOTM.

Definitely Dave for me but Jimmy wasn't too far behind. Underrated by many but I think that's starting to change

FantasyIreland said:

Close call for my MOTM.

Think it's fair to say the team on a whole was pretty wasteful today.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Close call for my MOTM.

Definitely Dave for me but Jimmy wasn't too far behind. Underrated by many but I think that's starting to change

The difference for me was Jimmy's contribution over the 90mins,Silva's influence was key but was largely restricted to the second half.

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Close call for my MOTM.

The difference for me was Jimmy's contribution over the 90mins,Silva's influence was key but was largely restricted to the second half.

Fair point.......

He links up with David so well. He is a brilliant player and seems to be getting better with this run of games. Nasri wont be beating him to the first 11 at this rate.

Great professional and never gives up trying.

There was one passage of play in front of us yesterday where he miss controlled it and he was so angry with himself, a minute later he beat his man and got a quality cross in to create a chance, never gives up, great attitude.

FantasyIreland said:

Close call for my MOTM.

We must sign him up......you need players like him Vinny,Spanish Dave and Zabba to carry some other,they are up for it every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.