James Milner

He needs a song...

Jimmy, Jimmy... (clap clap, clap clap clap)
Jimmy, Jimmy Ohhhhhhhhh,
Jimmy, Jimmy... (clap clap, clap clap clap)
Great cross* Jimmy,
He never lets go.

(Courtesy of the Undertones)
* block/tackle/pass/cross/goal as appropriate to the game at hand.

GX Blue said:
I’m not trying to be controversial here but will it really be a huge boost??

Its just good news IMO.

Don’t get me wrong I like Milner and I hope he does sign a new deal. Let’s face facts though, he isn’t going to be a regular starter. He will just fill in here and there and if that’s enough and hes happy with that then happy days.

We’re not going to have him on the wing for the next 3 years and he’s not going to be playing centre mid either constantly which is what he wants.

I respected his decision to consider leaving. He clearly doesn’t want to go but at his age and his ability it may be in his best interests. Go play abroad for like a Valencia or Napoli. New challenge, top teams and will prob play most games for them.

Anyway to end on, I’m more than happy it looks like we will have him for a few years yet. Reliable and hard working. Not gonna be in anyone’s dream City XI though as harsh as it is its true....

he's a god player and a good pro. best thing said about jimmy is i wouldn't want him going anywhere else and playing against us, used properly he'd be awesome.

Tremendous engine and deceptive in his turns. Today, against Spurs, I think we'd have had a little more creativity with Kolarov with him on that side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.