James Milner

He's had a bit of stick lately from the media especially after that wayward pass for England but we know how good he really is when playing for City. He's flying at the moment and the connection he has with Silva is great at times. Keep it up Jimmy.

Milner is simply in a very good moment of time playing-wise. I hope he can keep it up as long as possible. Versus Spurs, decent yet quiet 1st half, excellent 2nd half.

Pelly Greeny said:
We'll know if its minus 20 or less in Moscow as Milner will have long sleeves on.

He's not - only him Vinny and Pab Zab in short sleeves and without gloves - and who are the three who are 99.9% certain to put a shift in week in week out?

was the only one that looked like he cared tonight. The only one that tried. I miss players like bellamy who like milner play with passion and try no matter what

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
was the only one that looked like he cared tonight. The only one that tried. I miss players like bellamy who like milner play with passion and try no matter what
And have a dig at anyone else who doesn't, Bellamy was awesome for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.