James Milner's Boring Christmas

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Anybody else catch the BT advert with carol singers giving renditions of Chelsea and Utd songs particularly the "my old man used to be a city fan but I said bollocks......"and you know the rest! Mildly amusing but on a City website? Or am I being precious.? )

Yep, really pisses me off, don't seem to be able to skip it either

Quality stuff from Jimmy Millner. I loved the way all of his aunts and uncles are either called Millie or Jimmy, some of the aunties are even called James.
When he gets the little shovel 'oh look it's the 9 inch one' LOL.

Gaz Baz's christmas card is the best bit .

gazbaz said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Anybody else catch the BT advert with carol singers giving renditions of Chelsea and Utd songs particularly the "my old man used to be a city fan but I said bollocks......"and you know the rest! Mildly amusing but on a City website? Or am I being precious.? )

Yep, really pisses me off, don't seem to be able to skip it either

Adblock!

What a great job Chappers is doing with these informal player interviews. A natural comedian - you can see why he was so popular in and around the dressing room.

Kinkys Left Foot said:

Youtubers cannot control what ads their users are served.

It's like Bluemoon, Ric doesn't just sit in a big office saying "SHOW THEM ALL UNITED ADS THE TWATS!!". Ads are dealt with by companies that match your browsing habits to their interest tags and they select something they think you might be interested in purchasing. This ad was for a BT football ad so you were served it. Only BT look at the content of the ad and whether it will appeal to all football fans

Damocles said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

Youtubers cannot control what ads their users are served.

It's like Bluemoon, Ric doesn't just sit in a big office saying "SHOW THEM ALL UNITED ADS THE TWATS!!". Ads are dealt with by companies that match your browsing habits to their interest tags and they select something they think you might be interested in purchasing. This ad was for a BT football ad so you were served it. Only BT look at the content of the ad and whether it will appeal to all football fans

Oh yes he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.