James Milner's Boring Christmas

wellbe said:
Hi i know this is completely off your current topic apologies... but i was looking for some help.. ive bought me partner and some family members tickets ans dint know how the rows and seats work? I have famiky stand tickets level one 136 c,f,g and seats 998 1003 1004 are they sat together or near each other? Would be grateful for any help
Three tickets, I presume? They're on 3 different rows (C, F and G) so they're not together. Looking at the seat numbers (998, 1003 & 1004), they're fairly close to one another though.

wellbe said:
Hi i know this is completely off your current topic apologies... but i was looking for some help.. ive bought me partner and some family members tickets ans dint know how the rows and seats work? I have famiky stand tickets level one 136 c,f,g and seats 998 1003 1004 are they sat together or near each other? Would be grateful for any help

Is that you James?

This is class. Lovely from the club and James himself. Love the social media side of City as well. No other club comes even close to how well run it is.

Hilarious stuff. Lucky enough to meet him today as well, really nice, funny, down-to-earth guy. Really hope he signs the contract.

wellbe said:

Not together but close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.