James Milner's Boring Christmas

1961_vintage said:
What a great job Chappers is doing with these informal player interviews. A natural comedian - you can see why he was so popular in and around the dressing room.
To each his own

It's the bin that made me laugh

He seems like a recycler

Can't wait for this years kolarov Christmas song

.Great actor and very very intelligent. Fantastic video from the best premier league YouTube channel around. As a matter of fact, I can say that we are the best when it comes to media in general- website, youtube channel, forum,,,etc.

Just seen this having got in from work, guess you all know the bit where when the Rioja whet over the lap top faf :-)

"Paula, who's she then?"
"Paula? She's the production manager"
"Oh I'll get into her then!"

:)

Hi i know this is completely off your current topic apologies... but i was looking for some help.. ive bought me partner and some family members tickets ans dint know how the rows and seats work? I have famiky stand tickets level one 136 c,f,g and seats 998 1003 1004 are they sat together or near each other? Would be grateful for any help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.