James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

been reading very good things about him
He is without doubt a very talented goalkeeper who has all the atributes to go all the way I'm very confident he will play for England at full international level.
I can't see him staying with us although I hope he does as our 3rd keeper, tbh he probably has more ambition than that though.

He is without doubt a very talented goalkeeper who has all the atributes to go all the way I'm very confident he will play for England at full international level.
I can't see him staying with us although I hope he does as our 3rd keeper, tbh he probably has more ambition than that though.

i would hope we can loan him a couple of seasons and if he keeps improving he can be edersons successor, hes good with the ball too. I see no reason to discard him

i would hope we can loan him a couple of seasons and if he keeps improving he can be edersons successor, hes good with the ball too. I see no reason to discard him
Another 4 years on his contract to go as it is, I can see an extension in a couple of seasons when Ederson will be 31/32 with James taking over the number 2 spot. I can't see finding him a loan for a couple more seasons will be a problem.

I don't believe we will discard him however he's young and ambitious, 4 years left on his contract, but does that matter? we seem to allow players to leave if that is the wish of the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.