James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Bazunu was apparently for 12m, and Trafford is for 19m. Not that I have watched either of the two keepers, I thought Bazunu was a better prospect. Anyway, someone is trying to win the net spend trophy again.

English, 2 years of professional experience, in the semi-finals of the U21 Euro's with England.

There's a lot of competition for his signing as well. £19m is a great fee though, especially with a buy-back inserted.

Bazunu was apparently for 12m, and Trafford is for 19m. Not that I have watched either of the two keepers, I thought Bazunu was a better prospect. Anyway, someone is trying to win the net spend trophy again
Both good prospects.

Win win for us with the right buy back clause. I can honestly see Eddie getting our appearance record though.

Bazunu was apparently for 12m, and Trafford is for 19m. Not that I have watched either of the two keepers, I thought Bazunu was a better prospect. Anyway, someone is trying to win the net spend trophy again.
12m guaranteed, can be 19m with add ons apparently. Seems like a good deal!

English, 2 years of professional experience, in the semi-finals of the U21 Euro's with England.

There's a lot of competition for his signing as well. £19m is a great fee though, especially with a buy-back inserted.
Not conceded a goal at the U21 Euros
And our kids are in huge demand, look at the rumoured fees for Lavia and even a second level pkayer like Felix Nmexcha
Not sure it will be £19m up front, maybe staggered on appearances?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.