James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Ladies and gentlemen, here is why were the best run club in the world

Not afraid to sell youth players and risk seeing their value depreciate and inserting sell on clauses and/or buyback clauses if they do reach their potential

Our academy infrastructure is the best in the world and we just keep the juggernaut rolling
It’s unbelievable. Gold mine to keep the club stable. I’m sure we will end up making mistakes but the cfg approach is unreal. City academy to somewhere in Australia/italy then back again to the uk. Oh in the case of Trafford…City to burnley. Poor lad should have demanded Italy first.

I work as a steward at Burnley when City don't play and Muric was nervous at first but improved so much by end of season.
His loan spell at Forest wasn't too clever. I hope he does well in the Premier League but it still not going to be an easy transition.

It's like Steve Bruce buying from his former club except there's no elephant trunk involved. At least not facially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.