James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

We’ve done pretty well out of the U21 Euros
Lukas Nmecha had pretty much zero value after a couple of woeful loans in the championship when he scored about 5 goals in 2 seasons
But then hit a purple patch in the tournament for Germany and we got a great fee, far more than he was worth
That said, totally astounded at what his brother is going for
If he’s a €30m player over there then we should be looking at Germany as a lucrative market

Blimey - good luck to him. Does not lack confidence in his ability and to be fair he has looked very good. More money for the war chest.

Win win for us with the right buy back clause. I can honestly see Eddie getting our appearance record though.
What; for any position? He's a long way behind Alan Oakes. He's got 370+ appearance to go to get to Oakesie's record of 565 appearances. Even playing 50 times a season, that's over 7 seasons.

Trafford is probably a more "modern" keeper than Bazunu. It seems to imply that VK will have Burnley playing out from the back which might be problematical at the higher level. I wonder whether they will also try to sign THB.

What; for any position? He's a long way behind Alan Oakes. He's got 370+ appearance to go to get to Oakesie's record of 565 appearances. Even playing 50 times a season, that's over 7 seasons.

I think he could do it yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.