James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Bazunu was apparently for 12m, and Trafford is for 19m. Not that I have watched either of the two keepers, I thought Bazunu was a better prospect. Anyway, someone is trying to win the net spend trophy again.
It would be fair to assume that mate, for me Trafford is a better all round keeper and suits playing out from the back perfectly. I think both were bought because of there potential and in my eyes Trafford has the potential to be a top draw keeper, how ever we see it it's good business for us.

Redcafe is in meltdown over this….all is good in the world.

I didn't know what you meant so had to have a look.

Apparently us selling Trafford to Burnley and Barcelona wasting their money on Ferran Torres is proof of some kind of conspiracy.

On a side note, on one page they've both called Pep a filthy drugs cheat and mentioned Jaap Stam testing positive for nandrolone shortly after leaving their club. Funny bunch.

Bazunu was apparently for 12m, and Trafford is for 19m. Not that I have watched either of the two keepers, I thought Bazunu was a better prospect. Anyway, someone is trying to win the net spend trophy again.
£12+£3mill for Bazanu, £15+£4mill for Trafford. Shamrock Rovers seem to have got a chunk of the Southampton money.

This is a good deal for all parties.
Was just looking at Ortega's age last night. He's a bit older than I initially thought, to be frank. But still, thirty's not all that much for a quality keeper. Which he is.
By the way — Zack Steffen's still on our books! Don't think we'll see any more of him, but he's still an MCFC employee.
Aren't Leicester looking at Steffen?

Great signing for Burnley. Their fans will be happy until they see that runt Thogden in the stands shouting "that's my brother".

Bazunu was a somewhat higher profile, but that’s only because he’s Irish and was therefore capped very young. Trafford is English, and if he was Irish would most likely be Ireland’s number one already.

Bazunu’s reflexes are very very good but Trafford is a much more rounded keeper - better at catching, passing, rushing out etc.

Trafford has long been tipped to play for England and had been compared to the likes of Ederson and Neuer when he was in the youth sides.

Both have high potential but Trafford is the superior prospect imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.