James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Tbh I would have kept him as he would definitely have been our future number one . Great future ahead of him and it should be with us .

Can't say I know a lot about james Trafford, however if he is one of our keepers I'm sure he will be decent with his feet, and nowadays that is so important for teams wanting to play out from the back, 15m plus in that case is a bargain for a young keeper with that skillset and a very good prospect by all accounts

Tbh I would have kept him as he would definitely have been our future number one . Great future ahead of him and it should be with us .
If we have a buy back, he will get invaluable experience, an experience we can't give him which will stand him and hopefully us in good stead for the future, a huge step up for him and a great learning experience

Can't say I know a lot about james Trafford, however if he is one of our keepers I'm sure he will be decent with his feet, and nowadays that is so important for teams wanting to play out from the back, 15m plus in that case is a bargain for a young keeper with that skillset and a very good prospect by all accounts
My mate in work is a Bolton fan and she said Trafford has been the highest quality player per position in League 1 for the season and a half he’s been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, he still brought mangala, mendy, zucelini, bony and fernando to us so statue status not quite there

he can have bar in the co-op arena named after him instead
Fernando,was a decemt player just a bit limited. 100% agree about the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.