James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Just read a match report of the game on Sly…….Burnley keeper James Trafford saves 98th min penalty

Very chuffed for the lad tonight but I don't think he's tall enough to be a top keeper.
Nonsense,he has already proved he is a top keeper and ready for his next adventure.......besides,he is plenty tall enough as this picture proves.

For reference......Palmer is 6' and THB 6'2''

trafford.jpg

Nonsense,he has already proved he is a top keeper and ready for his next adventure.......besides,he is plenty tall enough as this picture proves.

For reference......Palmer is 6' and THB 6'2''

View attachment 85840
Yeh Trafford is 6'6" just an inch short of Courtois. I was impressed with his performances when I saw him play for our academy and thought he might be one for the future?

No disrespect to Ederson but it makes a change for a goalie to believe he's going to save a penalty! When Ederson faces one I detect a lack of self belief. He showed quick reactions to get up for the rebound after his initial penalty save. (I am also a fan of Ortega.)

I've not read all the thread but I hope we have buy back and price match on his contract, can see other bigger clubs looking to swoop in future.

Yeh Trafford is 6'6" just an inch short of Courtois. I was impressed with his performances when I saw him play for our academy and thought he might be one for the future?

No disrespect to Ederson but it makes a change for a goalie to believe he's going to save a penalty! When Ederson faces one I detect a lack of self belief. He showed quick reactions to get up for the rebound after his initial penalty save. (I am also a fan of Ortega.)

I've not read all the thread but I hope we have buy back and price match on his contract, can see other bigger clubs looking to swoop in future.
Well, I have to say that the penalties that Ederson tries to stop are way more difficult than yesterday's one.
I mean, the stop was impressive, but I don't think we can devalue Ederson's goalkeeping for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.