James Ward-Prowse

He’s a good player, come back when you actually watch him play more than 2/3 games a year.
I watch as much football as it's possible to. Premier League, non league, academy and many foreign leagues so it's not just 2/3 matches per season and I stick to my opinion. You say he's a good player well, in my opinion, just being good is insufficient for City

I watch as much football as it's possible to. Premier League, non league, academy and many foreign leagues so it's not just 2/3 matches per season and I stick to my opinion. You say he's a good player well, in my opinion, just being good is insufficient for City
Very few players are good enough for city. I accept that. But to be labelled as a poor player who only has free kicks/free kicks are overrated which is on here I don’t accept.

I go to Saints games being based down here and he has a quality that goes under the radar. He runs games and the build up, but Saints are a poor poor team.

Only recently seen on the Rice thread that people say similar things. Yet we all say the same about Gundo and love him. These players are always underrated.

I think he goes to Newcastle and finally gets some respect. Talk about not getting in a England team, Southgate still starts Maguire and Phillips…

Ward Prowse is one away from equalling Beckham with the most free kick goals in the Prem. Also has a conversion rate of around 15% which is higher than anyone in Europe.

Definitely not a "myth".

I never said he's a poor player. He's just not as great as made out. Not our level hence why he's still at Southampton. No 'big' club interested. Similar case to Mark Noble, but better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.