James Ward-Prowse

And how many has he taken? A couple of thousand?

Are you still talking about his free kicks? There's a post a couple just above yours stating that he's got the best conversion rate in Europe's top leagues.

No matter what you think of his overall level, he is a genuinely incredible free kick taker.

I've said everything I intend to say about him. I don't think he's within a million miles of our standard. That's my opinion, many disagree but they have their opinion.

I've said everything I intend to say about him. I don't think he's within a million miles of our standard. That's my opinion, many disagree but they have their opinion.

Most people here don't believe he's anywhere near good enough for a club of Manchester City's caliber, even as a mere squad player. He will go to a midtable club or perhaps even Spurs at best.

The issue is you are downplaying how phenomenal of a free-kick taker JWP is. Not only does he have the best conversation rate, he passes the eye test as well.

Someone made a video of his 100 last free kicks made. It's scary how many of them are accurate towards the goal, forcing the keeper to make difficult saves or are simply unstoppable.

JWP is the GOAT free-kick taker, even ahead of Juninho.

Most people here don't believe he's anywhere near good enough for a club of Manchester City's caliber, even as a mere squad player. He will go to a midtable club or perhaps even Spurs at best.

The issue is you are downplaying how phenomenal of a free-kick taker JWP is. Not only does he have the best conversation rate, he passes the eye test as well.

Someone made a video of his 100 last free kicks made. It's scary how many of them are accurate towards the goal, forcing the keeper to make difficult saves or are simply unstoppable.

JWP is the GOAT free-kick taker, even ahead of Juninho.

Yep,his set pieces are superb,unfortunately he is very average at everything else.

Good at setpieces but overall he’s had a poor season for Soton this season. Villa or Spurs signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.