James Ward-Prowse

I think a better comparison is Gareth Barry. Did jobs for Villa and just needed someone to put faith in him. Surround him with better players and watch him flourish. I agree not us, my money is on either Newcastle or Villa.

He takes every corner, penalty, free kick. I'm surprised he doesn't take goal kicks. Anyway, I've made my point and you've made yours. You think he's good enough for us. I think he's run of the mill. Next time you watch a match turn the sound off and make up your own mind.

I think a better comparison is Gareth Barry. Did jobs for Villa and just needed someone to put faith in him. Surround him with better players and watch him flourish. I agree not us, my money is on either Newcastle or Villa.

Or Spurs perhaps. Surprised by how shite their midfield is - Skipp is barely a Championship level player (Doyle and McAtee are certainly better). Saw Skipp receiving the ball off the keeper recently and totally turning the wrong way - basics on how to receive the ball that Pep drums into his players from the first training session.

Ward-Prowse is decent, but not of a good enough level for us, regardless of his setpieces. Would be a big improvement for Spurs though.

I never said he's a poor player. He's just not as great as made out. Not our level hence why he's still at Southampton. No 'big' club interested. Similar case to Mark Noble, but better than him.

Good call. He's Mark Noble but with free-kicks.

Which isn't horrendous obviously, but we're one of the best destinations possible for a player, so we should be able to aim higher.

He takes every corner, penalty, free kick. I'm surprised he doesn't take goal kicks. Anyway, I've made my point and you've made yours. You think he's good enough for us. I think he's run of the mill. Next time you watch a match turn the sound off and make up your own mind.
I just said not us…

Twice

I can like and respect a player but not want them at city

Perfect signing for Vinny at Burnley.
a double barrel surname in Burnley????
0_darwen-4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.