James

newtonheathdave said:
Most boring James gig I have ever been to. Same as the New Order gig at The Apollo last year in that they have too many songs to choose from. To not play Born Of Frustration or How Was It For You was very poor.
Echo And The Bunnymen were fantastic as ever.

They played How Was It For you!

I must have gone to the bar when they played it.
Compared to other James gigs, it just seemed a bit flat last night.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 pm --<br /><br />I must have gone to the bar when they played it.
Compared to other James gigs, it just seemed a bit flat last night.

bluemoon73 said:
Saw them at G-mex with Radiohead supporting years ago, amazing band, Sometimes is one of my all time favorite songs.

Sometimes; 4 and a half minutes of music perfection.

feedthegoat27 said:
bluemoon73 said:
Saw them at G-mex with Radiohead supporting years ago, amazing band, Sometimes is one of my all time favorite songs.

Sometimes; 4 and a half minutes of music perfection.

Sometimes is my all time favourite song full stop!

Saw them at the Arena a few years ago. It started with a proper marching band walking down the side of the crowd and as they got onto the stage the tune they were playing became Come Home. The curtain dropped from behind them and James were there and launched into it proper. Amazing.

Excellent live and they sound so tight everytime I've seen them, they're one of them bands that if you close your eyes you could be listening to a cd

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
w@nkypants said:
Anyone see the at the palace supporting the smiths, first time for me

I was there! A Sunday night at the Palace on the Meat is Murder tour March 1985
Good gig wasn't it, I always remember him werling his arms about like a complete nutter, one of the best warm ups I've seen, the smiths blew them away mind:) happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.