Jamie Carragher

Such lazy and 2 dimensional punditry.

How much did Salah get from his extortioning of Liverpool this year?

All footballers are in it for the financial reward. ALL of them. Same as we all are in our line of work.

Mercenaries!!! Ffs. He got paid very handsomely to play, the wanker!

Yep agree. In respect to PSG, yes they have made mistakes and not convinced Messi is good enough at the top level anymore. But one of the main problems for PSG is the lack of quality in their league. They just don’t get tested enough and as soon as they play a top quality side they seem to struggle.

I don't know, the ones who regularly post on here seem likeable enough. Naturally ALL clubs are going to have a few followers that can -and do- take cuntishness beyond the realms that even Stan Collymore couldn't reach (although that is debatable).
Anyway, they despise the dippers, what's not to like?
Utter cretins whenever we play them at the Etihad. Full of coked up teenager wannabe hooligan types who think they're hard by shouting "come on then" etc and throwing traffic cones.

Sad little scouse wankers. They can get in the same bin as their red cousins.

Utter cretins whenever we play them at the Etihad. Full of coked up teenager wannabe hooligan types who think they're hard by shouting "come on then" etc and throwing traffic cones.

Sad little scouse wankers. They can get in the same bin as their red cousins.
City fans have an affinity with othe fan bases that have been through the shit we have. West Ham, Everton, and US have had other local clubs take all the plaudits. Added to the fact that all those other clubs are self entitled wankers just adds that cherry onto the top o' the cake of shit!!
I don't tubthump for those underdog teams, but I would love it if they could do to their local rivals what we have done to the rags.

An old City documentary about the 20/21 season came on Sky after the live football this afternoon. I’m sure it’s been shown numerous times but I’d never seen it before.

But the line that sticks out for me was when they were discussing signing Ruben Dias and Carragher comes out with words very similar to… It’s fair to say if this signing doesn’t work then it’s probably going to be the end of the Pep project.

He doesn’t actually offend me normally as much as he seems to do most, but that wasn’t his greatest prediction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.