Jamie Carragher

Horrible, arrogant know-all ****, totally understand why he changed from blue to red. Doesn't matter whether it's trafford red or scouse red, they go through the same brain-washing process and come out believing and spouting utter shite

Horrible, arrogant know-all ****, totally understand why he changed from blue to red. Doesn't matter whether it's trafford red or scouse red, they go through the same brain-washing process and come out believing and spouting utter shite
Blue scousers are a load of twats as well in my experience. I’ve never understood some city fans having a soft spot for them. Horrible fanbase.

Blue scousers are a load of twats as well in my experience. I’ve never understood some city fans having a soft spot for them. Horrible fanbase.
Same. Absolute cretins, dont get the pandering to them on here either.. Luckily they're on the way down.

I don't know, the ones who regularly post on here seem likeable enough. Naturally ALL clubs are going to have a few followers that can -and do- take cuntishness beyond the realms that even Stan Collymore couldn't reach (although that is debatable).
Anyway, they despise the dippers, what's not to like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.