Jamie Carragher

First 10 mins said "City's set up is similar to a game earlier in the season, a game they lost, against Liverpool".
Fucked it right off and went on the EPL channel on my stick.
I much preferred listening to bias ex Chelsea player Townsend than a pained Dipper who probably walks the streets at night with a nailed baseball bat looking for a victim to attack because of the position he finds his quad squad in, irrelevant in every way.

First 10 mins said "City's set up is similar to a game earlier in the season, a game they lost, against Liverpool".
I much preferred listening to bias ex Chelsea player Townsend than a pained Dipper who probably walks the streets at night with a nailed baseball bat looking for a victim to attack because of the position he finds his quad squad in, irrelevant in every way.
Sly Sports and BT Spite are a last resort when looking for a stream for a City away game.
I watched on EPL too, Townsend not the best commentator but far better than the Spitty Scouse Fanboy.

You know, I was about to make a topic on this. I have thought he has been a surprisingly good pundit over the years but some of the bitter shite he has come out with tonight has turned him into a complete joke.

"City just aren't themselves."
"This is not normal City"
"City just aren't the same"
"City just don't look the best"

I could go on but I felt the game tonight was a slow game of chess and felt it was inevitable.
Presuming he was saying this first half he was right though. Hence we made 2 subs and the team were out 2 mins early. Second half with change of personnel and structure was completely different. And I have to say this season as a whole we don’t look as good as previous seasons. We may still win the league but we aren’t firing on all cylinders as much as previous.

I did exactly the same at exactly the same time. I don't mind Townshend tbh, but towards the end when they nearly scored he let a massive groan out. Still 100 times better than that bitter scouse phglem and bile peddler. But with regards to commentary on any stream, whether it be Bein, Opus etc, we will hardly ever have ex or pro City commentators on our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.