Jamie Redknapp: "I don't want to sound like a party pooper"

Re: Jamie Redknapp " i dont want to sound like a part pooper "

I have it on good authority, that he was 'ploughing' Louise one night and during a momentary lapse of concentration she blurted out 'MARIO'.

Since then he has hated us, and Mario especially, true story.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I can believe anything that comes from the spunk of twitcher

Lol choke and lol again!

Post of the day for me!!

Jamie Redknapp " i dont want to sound like a part pooper "

Eccles Blue said:
I didn't like the way he was with Patrick Vierra either, he was so disdainful and patronising (or trying to be patronising) with him and about the French.

Are you on about Carragher?? Or Redknapp??

Re: Jamie Redknapp

GresleyChris said:
Eccles Blue said:
I didn't like the way he was with Patrick Vierra either, he was so disdainful and patronising (or trying to be patronising) with him and about the French.

Are you on about Carragher?? Or Redknapp??

I thought they were the same person!! You can't tell the difference.

But really I started a posting about Carragher and then decided it was too insulting and cut the first paragraph forgetting to alter the start of the second!! DUH!!

Eccles Blue said:

Think you are on about Carragher, not Redknapp, in which case I agree I thought Carragher came accross as though he was trying to wind Vieira up and provoke him into saying something bad about England or just cause an argument. Luckily Patrick has class and took no notice of the cretinous scouser. Carragher is probably jealous Vieira has more medals and that he speaks better English than him.

ForzaMancini said:
Eccles Blue said:

Think you are on about Carragher, not Redknapp, in which case I agree I thought Carragher came accross as though he was trying to wind Vieira up and provoke him into saying something bad about England or just cause an argument. Luckily Patrick has class and took no notice of the cretinous scouser. Carragher is probably jealous Vieira has more medals and that he speaks better English than him.

Now you see, that last sentence was the start of the first paragraph I mentioned above, Carragher is jealous and it came across last night.

Have you read............. don't shoot me I like biographies........... Carragher's biography? He comes across as an arrogant prat!! (That's not swearing is it?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.