Jamie Redknapp: "I don't want to sound like a party pooper"

Re: Jamie Redknapp " i dont want to sound like a part pooper "

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
ForzaMancini said:
Eccles Blue said:
I didn't like the way he was with Patrick Vierra either, he was so disdainful and patronising (or trying to be patronising) with him and about the French.

Think you are on about Carragher, not Redknapp, in which case I agree I thought Carragher came accross as though he was trying to wind Vieira up and provoke him into saying something bad about England or just cause an argument. Luckily Patrick has class and took no notice of the cretinous scouser. Carragher is probably jealous Vieira has more medals and that he speaks better English than him.

Is it me, or does anyone else find Carragher's accent the most annoying whining Scouse accent of annoying whining Scouse accents ? His grammar is crap as well - even for a footballer. Vieira speaks better English. Then again, Vieira has a brain.

I noticed his poor grammar as well. He even said summat at one point. Didn't think anyone could have a more annoying accent than gerrard but this twat has.

who cares what this prick thinks??? CHAMPIONS!!! it was the sweetest possible way to win it!

" i dont want to sound like a party pooper but your Dad has dodged some big things this season"

Re: Jamie Redknapp " i dont want to sound like a part pooper "

kiran111 said:
His dad should have gone down. We all know he's more bent than Louie Spence.

We let him know that at Anfield in the Cup game.

Another reason why the FA would not go anywhere near him for the England job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.